skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mission: Houston

During the summer of 2007, I served in the inner-city of Houston, TX for 9 weeks. I was on a team of 15 other student missionaries from all over the U.S. This blog is from the summer.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Welcoming Lydia to Houston


Welcoming Lydia to Houston
Originally uploaded by DoxaToGod.

Well Lydia made it after all! We gave her a grand welcome to Houston!

Posted by Kieley at 8:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

To read another view on the same mission, Check out

  • Another BMC Summer Missionary Blog!

How Many Readers:

About Me

Kieley
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  June (22)
      • Today was another great day in Houston! This morni...
      • Hey everyone! Sorry I have not updated...For the n...
      • I'm Back!
      • Today was another great day in Houston! This week ...
      • Sunday in Houston
      • The internet was down last night, but It's back no...
      • This morning I worked to prepare food bags for the...
      • Well I had another busy day at Joy Center in Houst...
      • Sorry everyone! Life here in Houston has been a bi...
      • So many new thoughts!
      • Block Party!
      • Update/My Mailing Address
      • If you have time and would like to hear my supervi...
      • My Assignment for the summer
      • Welcoming Lydia!
      • Welcoming Lydia to Houston
      • Crazy summer missionaries
      • Me with Gabby The Clown
      • Copperfield Church in Houston, TX
      • Meeting Beth Moore at Copperfield with my friend N...
      • Update/Prayer Request
      • Hello from Houston
    • ►  May (2)

Who's Online

hit counter