Saturday, June 9, 2007
So many new thoughts!
Wow! I just back from listening to a phychologist talk about "community While I knew many of the concepts she spoke about I was blown away by the thoughts she presented. Her words spawned so MANY thoughts in me! I was challenged and affirmed at the same time! The principles are applicable in many situations. I would have never guessed that "letting go" would be such a central theme in her talk! (As you know from my past blog, I've been thinking about that a lot lately.) It was interesting to hear the differences between a healthy and an unhealthy community. It definitely will make me consider my approach to relationships and everything in between. Tomorrow our group is going to to Tallowood Baptist...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I would be interested to hear what she had to say. :)
I just got back from Chrysalis, and I am exhausted, but I really had a very refreshing time.
I would love to talk sometime, but right now I think all I really need is sleep.... ;)
Love you!
Hola' mi amiga,
A heart that longs to seek after Christ, surely will find Him. How exciting that He's using this time to reveal His heart to yours. One thing I love about Kieley Best is your wisdom and keen sensitivity to His tug on your heart. I pray today is a great day for you, my friend. Keep seeking and shining!
Kieley,
It was good to read through your various posts and catch up on your experiences in Houston. We're missing you here, but are excited that you are having a great time there. We've just finished a great week of Vacation Bible School with 16 professions of faith among the children. On Saturday, several folks from Westwood were involved with a Fishing Derby for 88 children from the local Boys and Girls club. Beka just returned from a middle school camp, last week, and Bethany is attending a "Drama Camp" at the Red Clay theatre, this week. That's about all the news from here, and we're glad to hear about the things happening in Houston. We're thinking of you and praying for you.
In Him,
Hey Kieley! It's exciting to hear all that God is doing in your life. Dustin just got back from Chrysalis. We had 7 Westwood youth go and 3 workers. The weekend was a real turning point for Dustin. He seems like a new kid.
I'm so proud of all you are doing. Your heart for Christ is very evident in what you write. Keep on keeping on.
Oops - I didn't mean to do an anonymous post. The previous one was from me :) Sorry!
Hey Ki!
I was so glad you called last night!! It was soooo good to hear your voice and to get to talk to you.
I have been praying for you today, don't hesitate to call whenever you need to let your hair down!
I am meeting with Jennie in about a half hour, it will be our first meeting without our dear Kieley! :( Know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Love you!
Post a Comment