
Meeting Beth Moore at Copperfield with my friend Noemi
Originally uploaded by DoxaToGod.
During the summer of 2007, I served in the inner-city of Houston, TX for 9 weeks. I was on a team of 15 other student missionaries from all over the U.S. This blog is from the summer.
3 comments:
How awesome! Your journey in Texas is a once in a life time, and now you've got the photo to prove it! Have a super day, shining for our Savior. He loves you so!
Oh my goodness, what great timing to be at the same church as Beth last Sunday. I hope you have a great summer Kieley! We'll miss you here.
How crazy is that!? We have to pay good money around here just to be able to see her with binoculars at a Living Proof event and here you go and get your picture made with her! I know God is gonna bless your socks off this summer, Kieley! Hope you have a wonderful summer!
Post a Comment