Monday, June 4, 2007

Update/Prayer Request

Hey everyone,
Today was the beginning of orientation here at the Centers. This morning we spent a couple hours playing team games. We had to build towers out of mouse traps that were set! What a test! It's going great though so far. Tomorrow I will be receiving my assignment which will tell me which center I will be serving at this summer. Today was basically an evaluation day.
PRAYER REQUEST: One of our summer missionaries has been trying to fly into Houston since yesterday. She has had 6 flights cancelled and cannot get here. Please keep Lydia in your prayers. Please pray that she would be comforted and know that she IS coming to Houston for a reason...Right now we are all just waiting on a flight to come through...
I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. All For You Jesus! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, missing you already! It sounds like you are having a great time already. God has awesome plans for you over the summer. I will be praying for you and remember HAVE FUN!!
Meghan Maples

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're having fun! i talked to brandon today and he said he was pretty excited that you wouldnt be here all summer, haha... but i miss you :( vbs just isnt the same without my lovely kieley. i'm praying for you and everyone else on the mission, and i love you so much! be safe! -- allison

Tori said...

Hey Ki!! Glad to hear everything is going so well with you! It was great to talk to you though I am sure I talked your ear off...when we hung up I looked at my phone and it said we had been talking for almost 20min! :0

Praying and waiting expectantly to hear about all God will do this summer! - Tori

Madre Best said...

Hey baby girl....mouse traps...yikes. Had a crazy night at work, but lots of Westwoodies there to make it fun! Trying to keep my head above water with my three extra "boys". The pantry is going down quickly and they are awesome kids. Signing off to check airfare to potato land. I love you!