All is well in Houston! Yesterday I worked with the Gano Center team for the block party. It was quite the party! We served hot dogs, nachos, pop corn, snow cones, and cotton candy. There were games and prizes and the whole nine yards! :)
I served hot dogs for 2 hours straight! It was basically the kick off for the whole summer and a time to promote the clubs that will be going on this summer. Last night our group went to the mall together. It was a blast!
Today the entire group of summer missionaries came to the center that I'm at, Joy Mission Center! Our block party was held from 10-12 in the morning. There was a great turnout and the kids had fun. I was at the basketball station...This afternoon I've just been hanging out and doing laundry. Tonight we have a professional counselor is coming in to talk about "living in community" and "counseling 101." Sounds interesting! Here are more pics from the block party:
One of the kids!
I served hot dogs for 2 hours straight! It was basically the kick off for the whole summer and a time to promote the clubs that will be going on this summer. Last night our group went to the mall together. It was a blast!
Today the entire group of summer missionaries came to the center that I'm at, Joy Mission Center! Our block party was held from 10-12 in the morning. There was a great turnout and the kids had fun. I was at the basketball station...This afternoon I've just been hanging out and doing laundry. Tonight we have a professional counselor is coming in to talk about "living in community" and "counseling 101." Sounds interesting! Here are more pics from the block party:
One of the kids!
Christa
Haley
Josh
Brittany
Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment