Hey everyone! I am finally back...Life in Houston has been hectic lately. If I'm not doing ministry at Joy Center, I've been working on the DVD...I have a prayer request: Please pray for my health. The past couple days I have been EXTREMELY tired. It's not from lack of sleep...I have had a history of fatigue and anemia this past year. The doctors never really figured out what was going on! Please pray that I will regain strength so that I can do ministry to the fullest. I feel really weak and tired. Please pray that the Great Healer will do something amazing in my body so that I might be Awake, alert, and energized to serve Him. :)
The good news is that tomorrow I get to sleep in until mid-morning due to the holiday. This is a huge blessing that is coming at just the right time. At noon our team will be heading off to the baseball stadium to watch a Houston Astros game. Afterwards, we are going to watch fireworks to celebrate the 4th! I am excited for a rest day in a sense. I pray that the extra sleep and day off will leave me refreshed and renewed for another long day of ministry on Thursday...Thanks for your love and support!
In Christ,
Kieley Best
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kieley . . . You most definitely will be in our prayers these next few days . . . praying for renewed strength and energy . . . God is so good!!! . . . a holiday when you most need that rest from the normal days . . .
We are still so very proud of you and know the Lord is using you to bless many people in the Houston area.
You are loved!!!
I love you and am praying for you. :)
Hi sweet girl,
What a bummer that you are not feeling good—how I pray that you are feeling much stronger after a day of R & R. The Lord really does know what you need and He promises to provide. How I pray you will sense His presence and that His power will be displayed in and through you as He does what only He can. He's got you.
We sure miss your :) face around Cleveland—can't wait for your return. We'll have to go somewhere and celebrate with that Snickers Pie, okay?
I love you!
Post a Comment