Hey everyone! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers as I have been worn out the past couple days. I am feeling much better. On Tueday and Wednesday I slept a lot! :) This morning our team went to the airport to send off Angie McDaniel. She is returning home early because she is going on a 2 week mission trip to Brazil with her church. We were all sad to see her leave, but I have no doubt that God is going to use her in Brazil. Here is the awesome thing: Angie lives in Greenville, SC, which is also where my aunt and uncle live. I told her that I will definitely be calling her to get some coffee when I am in visiting her city. How cool is that! I look forward to seeing her again sometime this year...
Later this afternoon our team is going to NASA! I am so excited to see Mission Control! I have been amazed by all of the neat experiences that I have had since I arrived in Houston. I had no idea! Here are some more pictures:
Rhonda, this is for you. I was so excited about my Jamba Juice smoothie a couple weeks ago I took a picture! Thanks again!

My Kids club class (6/7 year olds) during the famous wheat/weeds lesson:

At Church this past Sunday. (Josh from Ohio is sitting next to me)

Testing the water temperature for making tortillas with Daniel:

My team at Joy Center:

Packaging brownies with Christa and Daniel at Joy:
2 comments:
Kieley....sounds like you're having the time of your life! So glad to hear that you're feeling better. I know that you completely pour your whole self into everything you do, and that must be exhausting...but what an opportunity you're having to be used by God in this way! btw....I love your weed/wheat illustration...I have so much to learn from you!
Have a great week and keep smiling....Tonia
Hi you,
I love the picture - that made my day!
I love seeing you "experience" the day to day "on mission" with the Lord. I knew He'd blow you away ... that Jesus!
I'm glad you are feeling better—may the Lord strengthen you for the final few laps of this race.
Can't wait to hug you tight! <><
Post a Comment