


I just returned from inline skating and playing roller hockey in the Gano gym with all the other summer missionaries...what a blast! This week of ministry has been fun..today I painted a Sunday school room in a local church. My parents are going to be quite impressed by all the skils I have aquired this summer...! :)
As I wind down the last two weeks here in Houston, please keep me in your prayers. It is going to be difficult to transition from this full summer of ministry in Houston to the reality of high school in Cleveland, TN. I have bonded with all of my teammates and leaders and it I will miss them all. For now I am trying to SAVOR the time I have left with all these awesome people in the community and on my team...God is so good-for bringing all of us here to serve HIM together!
3 comments:
I love the new pics - I bet not only the team loves you ... but the smiles on all those little faces are due to the love of Christ that's been oozing from your life.
Oh, Kieley ... these past few months will prove to be a key piece of the puzzle God's putting together for your life. It will be more than exciting to see where He takes you and how He'll use you in the days ahead.
I'm so proud of you!
I love you -
As you are in the "countdown" in Houston we will be praying that these days will be extra special with many more opportunites to "share Jesus" . . . I know God will use these weeks to confirm His plan and will for your life and that you will come back to Cleveland with a "new fire" that will spread to many of us here . . . We need that!!! . . . We are so very proud of you and love you much!
WOW!!!...It is so good to see your smiling face in those awesome pictures!
I am so very proud of you and your willingness to surrender your "everything" to be used by God. I know those kids are loving every minute of you.
I must confess that I'm feeling a little selfish right now, cause I can't wait to see Kieley Best in person!
Have a great week....
Tonia
Post a Comment