Wednesday, July 4, 2007

PICTURES!

Since I haven't posted any pictures in a LONG time, here are a bunch:

This is me rock climbing during my first week in Houston at orientation:


This picture is from adoption day this past Saturday. (I am coloring inside the Museum of Fine Arts)
<

This is where I live:


This is Mildred McWhorter cutting the ribbon for the missionary house, which is named after her:


Me and Ashley at Taste of Texas. (we were treated to a steak dinner at this awesome restaurant!) This is dessert-Snickers Pie:


Here is my lovely headress for my weeds and wheat seeds Bible lesson:


This is me filming a walkthrough tour of the missionary house for the dvd I am working on. (Notice the bread... :)


Some of the kids in my class at Kids club: (Aren't they CUTE!)

1 comment:

Tori said...

Great pictures Ki! I see you still have your touch!