Wednesday, July 25, 2007
All is well in Houston! This week has been great so far. It's my last full week of ministry...I'm trying to enjoy it and MAKE IT COUNT! Today 2 of our teammates from Puerto Rico left. It's really hard to see these people who have become like family to me leave. :( Please continue to pray for me because it's bittersweet in these last days as I know I have to leave but I'm also excited to come home. That's all for now...I have to share the computer with the other missionaries. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying that this "last week" will be your "best week"!!! I know you have made some lifetime friends there . . . Isn't it neat how as we work for our Lord He pours so many blessings along the way!!! . . . Can't wait to hear firsthand all about the Houston experience . . . You are loved!!
Post a Comment