Saturday, July 28, 2007


I know it has seriously been a LONG time since I have updated my blog, so here are lots of pictures! Thank you to everyone who has sent me snail mail, emails, and left me comments. It has been so nice to hear what's going on back home.




Our final preteen club (this past Friday)
Christa and I washed our awesome friend/intern's car
Playing Uno with the preteens
I'm all tied up!
DARIO!
Christa and I at the Astros baseball game on Friday night





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet sister,
You'll cherish those photos for days to come ... and the mighty works of God in and through you will be forever embedded in your heart. I am beyond proud of you.

I'm thinking of some words to a beautiful praise chorus:

I will never be the same again
I can never return ... I've closed the door -
I will walk the path ... I'll run the race -
And I will never be the same again.

Glory to His name!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kieley,

Even in Switzerland, you are such an encouragement!

The journey is worth it!

Corey

Madre Best said...

h, Kieley, you have no idea how much we miss you!! Brandon is literally beside himself counting down until you get home. It is hard for me to even look at the pictures now, because a tear comes to my eye. :) :)

I am so proud of you and all that God has accomplished through your life by you being willing to be an open vessel. I know He has planted in your heart a lifelong calling to serve Him where ever He asks you to go. I wouldn't be willing to give you up to anything, but God's call, but I take comfort in knowing that He is sovereign and holy and has a special plan and purpose for your life.

It won't be long now...we will so glad to have our "Kieley Kid" home. I love you!! --Madre

Tori said...

AHHH!!! I can't wait to you are home!!!!

:D

Tori said...

It seems so sad to have this site out of commission.....I keep clicking on the link to it out of habit, forgetting that you are home.....

But I am glad to have you back!