During the summer of 2007, I served in the inner-city of Houston, TX for 9 weeks. I was on a team of 15 other student missionaries from all over the U.S. This blog is from the summer.
Friday, May 18, 2007
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Kieley! I am so happy that you're enjoying your mission trip so far. I'll be praying for you and I hope that your trip goes amazing. ~Savvy.
By the way, my mom met Beth Moore when she ran the houston marathon a couple months ago. Congrats on getting to meet her, I've heared that she is incrediblely sweet.
1 comment:
Kieley!
I am so happy that you're enjoying your mission trip so far. I'll be praying for you and I hope that your trip goes amazing.
~Savvy.
By the way, my mom met Beth Moore when she ran the houston marathon a couple months ago. Congrats on getting to meet her, I've heared that she is incrediblely sweet.
Post a Comment